UNE ÉDUCATION DE CLASSE MONDIALE
The Conseil des écoles catholiques du Centre-Est (CECCE) is the largest Canadian network of French-language schools outside the province of Quebec. Most of the schools are located in Ottawa, Canada’s capital, and others are in neighbouring cities: Kingston, Brockville and Pembroke. The CECCE has more than 21,000 French-speaking students in 50 elementary and secondary schools. Our priority is to insure the success of each student.
- The CECCE is recognized for the excellence of its schools; its students consistently obtain the best results in Ontario on standardized tests.
- Its secondary schools offer many specialized programs (International Baccalaureate, Sport Academies, Sciences, Fine Arts, etc.).
- All students master both French and English, Canada’s two official languages.
- The secondary school graduation rate is greater than 90%.
Why choose our schools?
- To receive a high-quality education in French with the Ontario Curriculum;
- To perfect your English skills (an option: living with a bilingual homestay family);
- To study in a safe, welcoming and Christian values inspired environment;
- To experience living in Canada, a country recognized worldwide for its quality of life.
- Full Year
- 1 Semester
- International Certificate
- Programs offered in French
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Adult High School
Age Limit: 17, but accept students until 19
Universities & Colleges in Area:
- Université d’Ottawa
- la Cité collégiale
- Carleton University
- Queen’s University
- Rideau Canal
- National Parks
4000, Labelle Street
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Airport: Ottawa International Airport
Entrance Dates: Late August and January/February
Application Deadlines: Continuous Intake
Application Fee: $250
Full Year Tuition Fee: $13,000
1 Semester Tuition Fee: $6,600
Annual Health Insurance Fee: $820
All funds are in Canadian dollars